Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Spencer Toby - Rhetorical Analysis

I have chosen to do my rhetorical analysis on Dr. Martin Luther King's infamous I Have a Dream Speech. This was such a significant time in history and it has always caught my interest. Dr. King was such an inspiring and passionate man. He was so courageous, brave, and made a huge impact, not only on our country, but the entire world without the use of violence. He was is a world renowned peace maker.
With all of the war, terrorism, and fighting going on in the world today I believe we need a leader like Dr. King. He was forceful, yet compassionate and humane. He was not afraid to burden the consequences of his actions, he knew what was right and no one was going to take his beliefs from him. Dr. King was a strong willed pacifist and the universe did, and can still, learn from his actions and accomplishments.


No comments:

Post a Comment