Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Big Boot 07/27/11

So i got about an hour of sleep last night, and was not looking forward to my eight o' clock class. When I arrived it was to my delight to see Luke and Jon up to their usual routine of exchanging weird remarks. As we settled down in our cozy little chairs, that seem to lean back to an almost horizontal stance, we huddled around the table as the class was given the task of defining logical falasies. My table had post-hoc and slippery slope. Since we were already familiar with the two the assignment was very simple. The rest of the class seemed to be struggling. After Luke and Jon's occasional discussion about wrestling we decided to give the following example for slippery slope. Wrestler A bounces off ropes, Hulk Hogan then administers a big boot to the cranium. Therefore buoncing off the ropes results in big boots from Hulk Hogan. After finishing with out assignment, Luke took it upon himself to look up different videos of Hulk Hogans Big Boot. This took up some time as the rest of the class was finishing up.Since we had spare time Mrs. Evans took it upon herself to teach the class how to edit blogs. Soon after we began our presentations over logical falasies. Throughout the class Jon had this blueberry muffin sitting on the table which he promptly stated before class started," no, you may not have any of my muffin." I did not care because i don't like blueberry anyways. And it was not untill towards the end of class that he opened the muffin and did not even take a bite. he just allowed the soothing aroma to settle throught the classroom taunting my taste buds nearly breaking me down. As the other threee at my table went up to present i decided that it was not nesecary for my presence in the front of the class. As the rest of the class was being wrapped up and the presentations were almost over my eyes were slowly diverting away from the front of the class and more towards the back of my eyelids, but alas class ended and i jumped outa my seat and headed straight for my next class.

No comments:

Post a Comment