Tuesday, September 20, 2011

King who?

For my analysis I chose a article/slide show on a hot topic over the summer in the sports world. In mid June, during the NBA playoffs Scottie Pippen made a controversial comment that rubbed almost everybody the wrong way. He actually said that LeBron James, at his current point of his career, is a better overall player than Michael Jordan. Pippen, who was Jordan's teammate for years, took all of heat for his comment.
Ryan Broker at bleacherreport.com did not like these comments, like most people. In his article "LeBron James is better than Michael Jordan? 23 Why Scottie Pippen is crazy", he sums up in a few words why in fact Michael Jordan was better than LeBron. I chose this article because it hints at my interests. I love sports, and this is a hot topic that I have a strong feeling for one way. It's a article/slide show like almost all articles on this site. Each slide has information and a picture pertaining to the subject that is going to be addressed on said slide. It is a easy read, and as a big sports fan many interesting points are made by Ryan throughout the reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment