Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Osama Bin Laden is Dead

Osama Bin Laden is dead There are many different reasons why I chose this topic. Osama Bin Laden had been on the run for over 10 years. When news broke that he had been killed America was extremely happy. Osama was the main person that planned for 9/11 to happen. September 11, 2001 will be remembered as one of the worst days in United States history. I have always been interested in 9/11. I enjoy learning about exactly took place on that day.

I was in third grade when this took place. I was still young and did not exactly understand what was going on. Now that I am older I like learning new things about 9/11. I also chose this topic because I was curious to know what President Obama had to say about it. He did not talk about the death of Osama Bin Laden for very long. Obama focused more on 9/11 than the death of Osama. I am not sure why he did not give Americans more information. I thought this was an interesting topic. I learned new facts that I never learned before.

No comments:

Post a Comment