Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What a Hypnotist can do to the Mind

At the beginning of the school year I had the opportunity to attend a campus event. It was an event for incoming freshman to meet new people and have a good time. My roommate and I went to a hypnotist show and had a wonderful time. I was shocked to see so many students at this event. It took place on a Friday night the first week of school. I was able to meet people from everywhere and made new friends. Everyone has a fear of not making friends when they first come to college because it’s such a huge transition for students. We go from small high school classes to extremely large college classes. This event helped me meet numerous people and I was able to see what a hypnotist could do to peoples minds.

The Hypnotist called around twenty people from the crowd up on the stage. They were placed in chairs across the stage in a row. The next thing you know they are all like passed out. None of them were moving and they did not know what was going on. I could not believe what was happening. I never really believed in this kind of stuff and I still have my doubts. Going to this show made me see what a hypnotist could do to the human body. I wish I had the opportunity to go up on stage and see if the hypnotist could hypnotize me. I was glad I made the choice to go that first week of school and meet many new friends. I suggest that all incoming freshman go to this event, if they want to have a good first weekend at Ball State.

No comments:

Post a Comment