Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Falling Whistles

Tonight I went to the Falling Whistles presentation and my mind was completely blown. I was inspired to do something for the people in Congo, for the people everywhere that needed help. I was where he was at one point in my life. Freshman year in high school I saw the Invisible Children movie for the first time and I was motivated to help; to just do anything. Ever since that year, I've tried to set something up in my hometown for people to learn about this organization and problem. But it's failed and I'm trying again, thanks to this Falling Whistles speech. He basically talked about how this organization and how WE all can help. Truthfully, I couldn't tell you everything he said in one blog right now. It's all just so much inspiration that you had to see for yourself. It's mind blowing information and tragedies that most people are unaware of. It's sad, but we all need to help in some way. By joining the Bsu Falling Whistles on facebook, we can help in some little way. Helping People will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment