Thursday, December 1, 2011

presentation delivery

In chapter nine Evisions, we learn how to deliver an effective presentation. The beginning of this chapter talks about oratory. Aristotle divided oratory into three branches based on time, purpose, and content. they also talk about how audience, purpose persona are key elements for oral rhetoric. the picture such as figure 9.2 shows me that depending on your audience is the way you have to dress. The chapter talks about including words, expressions, dress, props,and persona to the audience and the purpose of the situation. I can kind of relate to this because of interviews. I'm giving a presentation but I answer questions that represents my character. Questions such as how did the game go today? I have to answer those questions with we, and team before I answer with me and I. My audience would be NFL scouts, fans, and coaches. They read and listen about me to see what kind of person I am off the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment