Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Black Friday

After my family left our house for Thanksgiving dinner, I went to the movies with one of my very close friends Katie. We went to the Castleton mall and saw the new Twilight movie, Breaking Dawn Part One. The movie did not go how I anticipated it to, it was very bloody and the acting was not as good as the first two Twilight movies. Although I did not care for the movie as much I still enjoyed seeing it with Katie.

Once the movie was over it was 11:20pm and we were already at the mall so we decided to go pick up our friend Michael and go shopping at midnight for Black Friday. I was so excited! I had never gone out on Black Friday because everything seemed to be so hectic and chaotic. But on November 25, 2011 I was apart of the madness and I had my two best friends with me. The mall was decorating in the prettiest Christmas decorations and the crowd was enormous! We went to Macy’s, Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Spencer’s, Hot Topic, and Dick’s Sporting Goods. We did not purchase much but we had a great time walking around. We people watched and eavesdrop on the other shopper’s conversations and then laugh about what we heard or saw. It was a great first experience of Black Friday, and I will cherish it forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment